Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Final Christmas Card

German Phrase of the Day: Wahrsheinlich shon. - Yes, probably. That really long word is pronounced vahr-SHINE-lihkh and means probably. This is a new word for me, and I like it! Will have to remember it.

So, here is the final version of my Christmas card this year. I ended up not having time to tie all the ribbons (I was under a deadline, needed to finish before I left the states!) But, isn't my little angel just adorable?? And she's getting SOOO big! Most everyone who received this commented on that.

Anyhow...I still have a few more projects saved up to show you, and I hope to get some time in between cleaning tomorrow to create some more but my in-laws arrive Thursday morning, and we head to Nurnberg on Friday, so it will be a little hectic around here. Have a great day!

Supplies: (all supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Big on Christmas
CS: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White

Ink:
Basic Black, certainly celery, real red, summer sun
Acc: stickles


TFL!
-Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!