Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blogging Vacation....

Hi everyone, this summer has already been totally crazy! I've spent the last 2 weeks prepping stuff for end of school year, fighting with insurance companies regarding therapies and equipment for Jackson, taking him to more than the usual appointments (we have an IFSP - Individualized Family Service Planning - Meeting coming up) and just generally going crazy. And in the middle of all this, my husband had to go to China and Japan!! Therefore, I haven't been stamping.

Today is the last day of school, and tonight the kids and I get on an airplane headed for Maine (I know, I'm crazy to travel alone with 2 kids on a red eye - what can I say??) So, I won't be here much over the next couple of weeks. I have one post for a DT challenge ready for June 23rd, but otherwise, you won't see me around here. Gosh...I didn't even get an anniversary card done for my husband (10 years as of the 24th - and I won't even be with him that day!) but, I know you all understand! Hopefully this little break from crafting will give me some much needed passion back for this wonderful hobby, and you'll all see a new spark to my creations when I return.

Thanks everyone...and see you at the end of June!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy the break. And ugh...so unfair that you have to spend your time fighting with insurance companies. Ave is still not standing (let alone walking) and has no articulate words yet. So we start speech therapy soon and hopefully get additional PT soon. This "child and a half" thing is so challenging some days (I always tell people I have 3 and a half kids given all the extra attention Ave needs!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss you! Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of you who follow Jana . . . she arrived safely in Maine shortly after Noon on Friday and then had a 2 1/2 hour car ride with her two "big sisters" to get to Bangor, get herself and two beautiful children ready for a 4:30 wedding 20 minutes away!! And of course she arrived with the most beautiful smile. Julia and Jack as tired as Mom, but behaved beautifully at the wedding and reception. So-o-o happy to have them here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time, enjoy and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. popped in to say hello! we sure miss you! thinking of you and hope you're having a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!