Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PWC 114: Ribbon and a sneek peek!

Hey everyone, happy Wednesday! This week's Paper Pretties challenge was to use ribbon on our cards. And, since we're releasing 12 new amazing images tomorrow, I thought I would share a card made with one of the new images, that I just LOVE! Railroad Cooper - isn't he the cutest???  I just love this little guy, especiallly because I come from a long line of Railroad workers, and one of my favorite uncles worked as a railroad engineer for most of his life...so this card is for him!
I colored sweet little Cooper with my copics, and then used some fun new SU! dsp for the background of my card.  I used some great stitched red grosgrain for my ribbon (and some satin ribbon on the inside) along with some fun buttons for the front.
I also finished off the inside of the card with one of the great sentiments that comes with this set. Be sure to visit all the Prettie Girl blogs today to see what they've created , and visit the Paper Pretties Blog to get all the information about how YOU can participate in this week's challenge, and WIN!!

See you all back here tomorrow with another Paper Pretties card for the new RELEASE!!!

11 comments:

  1. This is precious Jana. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, love the DP you used. This is one of my favorite new release images. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jana, Cooper is so cute! I love the way you've colored him and the ribbon and buttons with that SU paper are wonderful! He'd be perfect for the "masculine" challenge over at the Stamps R Us challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image for the little (and not so little) guys and this DP is the perfect color combo to accompany it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jana this is just precious! That little Cooper looks so content with his train set! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card -- Cooper is adorable with his trains, you know I love the DSP, and love the greeting inside, too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!