Friday, April 01, 2011

Amber Ink is Gettin' Sketchy!

Amber Ink is sponsoring this week's Get Sketchy challenge #80. And we all know I love a good sketch!! This one was so fabulous, I actually made 2 cards with it, and I know I'll just it again, and again, and again!


For my Amber Ink project, I used the adorable Mini Mermaid set Can I Keep Him? which is available in both digital format and clear stamps, for those more patient souls. I loved this little mermaid, and all the different sea creatures that come with the set are perfect since my daughter is big into animals in or out of the water.

I also used some more of the digi papers from Amber Ink for this project: Dolphin Paisly light blue tiny and Seaweed Paisly Goldfish blue tiny. These digi papers are so fun to use, and I can have as many as I need - just print more!!
I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch challenge too!

3 comments:

  1. Awe, she is so sweet with that little seal! Love the shadows on your coloring (jealous!) and her perfect red hair! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love that paper. Beautiful job coloring, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!