Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Prettie Wednesday Inspired!

Howdy folks. I'm finally back with today's Prettie Wednesday card. 2 Weeks ago Jessie challenged us to be inspired. Since I was doing this last minute (been fighting off a nasty cold the last two days and have had ZERO energy!) I looked up and remembered this beautiful leaf art I have hanging in my dining area (right near my computer) It's this amazing artwork by Booker Morey. This piece here is quite similar to the one I have.

I decided to use Falling for You Sophia since she is now available to purchase in the boutique (as of this evening) and she's perfect with these lovely fall colors!

I stamped her in Brilliance black ink on Stamper's Select white and then colored her in with my SU! markers. I stamped the leaves in the background with Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie paper, and then stamped the greeting with Chocolate Chip ink. I tied some hemp around that layer before popping my Old Olive layered Sophia on top and then adding the silk leaves. All that was then popped onto the chocolate chip card.

The PJ Party tonight has been fun...and you can look for some more fun sneaks of the newest stamps we've got coming out here over the next several days. You're gonna LOVE em!!!

Supplies: (all supplies from SU! unless noted)
Stamps: Falling for You by Paper Pretties ,Grateful

CS: Stamper's Select White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie

Ink: Brilliance black,
Chocolate Chip
Acc: natural hemp, silk leaves, SU! markers

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning! I love you're card, and especially since you were inspired by your leaves artwork. Looks fantastic! Talk to you later on the weekend.
    Love, Nancy & Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jana!! Great inspiration piece too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome, great inspiration piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! Love the inspiration piece too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!