Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stamping for Baby Jack

Ok, so I finally stamped something. Of course, it woudl have to be a baby onesie for little Jackson!! I got some organic cotton Gerber premie size onesies in white specifically so I could stamp on them, and hadn't taken the time until this week. I used SU! craft ink (Not Quite Navy and Old Olive) along with the Big Deal alphabet and Wild about You stamp sets. I just love how it turned out. I made 3 in all, and will show you the others as he wears them!

Hope everyone is well...and I hope to get my life back to normal by bringing little Jackson home in the next few weeks, and therefore be able to stamp again! In the mean time, check out the blogs of all the Prettie Girls for some sneak peeks of some ADORABLE new sets being released on November 1st (Saturday night) at a fun filled Prettie Stamping In Your Pajamas party!!

Thanks for checking in!!
-Jana

14 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY Adorable - and the onsie is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH!!! Look at him!! SUPAH cute Onesie, and even super cuter? baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable, Jana!! The onesie is so cute. I'm glad you're all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! He is just the cutest and I love the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! The baby and the onesie! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for you to bring him home Jana, he's growing so fast already! I might just have to make a t-shirt for my own JACK in my life. Too cute!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh is he the cutest thing???? What an adorable onesie...he is just beautiful, Jana!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out so cute!!! Can't wait to see the other ones!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jana, Jackson looks so good in the onsie that you made. Just look at those cheeks!! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got one super cute model to show off your adorable creations, Jana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, Jana! That is just TOO cute! I LOVE the onesie and he is just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the most adorable baby and onesie...too cute! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful baby boy! I hope he realizes how lucky he is to have a pretty big sister to watch over him! Sandy in NH

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!