Saturday, April 08, 2017

AI fun with felt!

This time Art Impressions challenged us to use felt on a project. I still have a ton of felt from when I went through that phase a few years ago, so it was pretty easy to pull some out! I used my SU! heart thinlets to cut out this heart to stick around my bow - I like the effect.


The main image is mostly from their newest stamps. I love all the little kitties (can't wait to get my bunnies that I won for my honorable mention during their last challenge!) and the stump is from the new Rustic Container set. And then the classic foliage and floral sets along with the new floral set. One of these days I'll remember to take a photo of all the stamps and pens I use for these!


The sentiment is from their new SC Sentiments Set, which pairs beautifully with the watercolor images! Have a fabulous day, and be sure to check out all the other gorgeous cards over at the AI blog.

Thanks for looking,
Jana

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and love how you incorporated the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First.... love the way you used felt around your bow! Second.....Wow your watercolored card is gorgeous!!!! Everything came together perfectly on your card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!