Monday, March 27, 2017

Still feeling Spring-y

Ok, I'm back again with another AI spring card. Actually, I've made a bunch this week, but I'm only going to share one more today. This style of watercoloring is just so relaxing...I love it!!!


This card uses the adorable set that was an exclusive for people taking classes from AI last year (2016) - and I've already got the set from this year that I'll have to use soon!

I hope you're having a wonderful spring day!

Thanks for stopping by,
-Jana

2 comments:

  1. Your watercoloring is beautiful! Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions in our Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the purple tone to the bucket really shines as metal and matching the ribbon brings it together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!