Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday Blog Hop with a Hoot!

Hoot! It's a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style... with a dash of owl-y goodness tossed in for fun! The amazingly talented Frances is celebrating a birthday today and the Prettie Girls just had to throw another virtual party! The hop started at Jacque's so if you didn't start from there you might be missing out on some of the fun! :) When you reach the end of the hop make sure and leave a little love for Frances wishing her a Happy Birthday! The next stop on the blog hop is Jessie.For Frances' card, I thought about my favorite owl, Hedwig (of Harry Potter fame!) and decided to make a snowy owl. For her eyes, I used the Pretties set Sassy Circles. Her beak is one petal from the 5-petal flower punch. Hope you like her Frances...she'll be winging her way across the ocean soon!!

Happy Birthday Frances!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh I love Hedwig too ... and I love your snowy owl .. how clever. Thanks for making my birthday special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! What a neat idea Jana!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, this is just too cute! LOVE those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! This is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOVVVEEE this Jana!! How clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!!! love how this turned out!

    hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your spin on the theme and it is soo cute !

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUSNESS!! You are SO creative and clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!