Monday, May 04, 2009

Pretties Weekly Challenge #5-0 baby!

Happy Monday everyone! We're all excited here because my sister flew in Sunday afternoon for a quick visit before some meetings she has in Southern California on Tuesday. Julia of course was bouncing off the walls with excitement, and hasn't let go of her auntie since she arrived!

Friday night's SIYJ party was a blast (although I had to keep popping out to deal with children, husband, dinner, etc!) The new sets are fabulous - and our new designer out of this world! :-)One of the challenges at the party was a color challenge, so I decided to combine that with Danielle's sketch from her Weekly challenge. I have to admit...I like the color combo quite a bit. And with this set and sketch...it's perfect! I used Danielle's new stamp set Home Sweet Home along with my aquapainters and ink pads for the images. Then added some chocolate chip, kraft and tangerine tango cardstock. Lastly, I have some Cafe aulait buttons. Cute, huh?? I loved painting a cute old brownstone.I hope you all have a wonderful week...I'll be back on Wednesday giving a neglected prettie stamp some love!

3 comments:

  1. Great brownstone Jana! The colors are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh pur-ty! great take on the sketch and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!