Sunday, June 07, 2009

Prettie Patriotic Monday

I should have had this card ready to post on Memorial Day, but as usual was late!

I recently picked up this American Flag dp at a stationary store, and thought it would be perfect for a card with our Lady Liberty Sophia stamp set. She looks so regal standing there...I just love this stamp!

I used my nesties as usual now, and colored Sophia in with my SU! markers (gotta get me some more Copics!!) As usual I went with a simple layout, but I love the addition of the silver cord frayed at the ends to give a fireworks like look.
Off to get ready for Julia's last week of Kindergarten...so much to get done this week!!! (Oh yeah, and get my stitches out so I no longer look like bride of Frankenstein!) Have a great week everyone!! And be sure to check out the Paper Clip - Jodi found yet another amazing creation by one of our many loyal fans to feature for Sunday's Card of the Week!!

3 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!