Monday, June 01, 2009

Making a Splash Prettie Style!

Did you know that tonight, Monday, June 1st Paper Pretties is having our monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 8pm EST and will last until 10pm. We will be issuing only one challenge, so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenge, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Make a Splash Sophia and introducing our new Stamp Of The Month. I'll most likely miss out on all the fun since today I'm having a basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose. Not the most fun...and with nursing can't even take any good drugs! Oh well!!For today's card, I used some SU! dsp I have around, and colored Sophia with my friend Jane's copic markers. She gave me several wonderful pointers as I was playing...and I love them now! And aren't these nesties just the best? And I even used some of the flower brads from SU! that I've been hoarding. I love this card...the colors are fun, and all the patterns are so summery. I hope you like her too...and that you have a wonderful time at the party tonight! Tie one on for me!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! What pointers are you referring to, my friend? You were happily coloring all on your own and did a fabulous job!! The card is adorable. Hoping you get lots of rest tonight and that it's relatively pain free. So sorry you had to go through that today. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the card turned out! Jane's right, it is absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!