Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Prettie Wednesday Blues

This week is MY turn to challenge everyone.....which I love! Since winter is fast approaching, and I LOVE blue holiday cards, I challenged the Prettie Girls (and you of course!) to make a card with all blues. You can use white and black as neutrals, but otherwise everything must be blue. Remember to upload your creation featuring a Paper Pretties stamp to our Challenge gallery with a keyword of PWC77 and you could win a $15 gift certificate to the Prettie Boutique! As usual we're hopping today, so be sure to go back and start at Christie's blog if you haven't come here via Julie's.
I used the sweet new Beary Best Friend which was just released on November 1st. Isn't he just the cutest little guy?? I still haven't got quite the right copics to do my little man's red hair on Cooper yet, so he's a brunette like his mama today. I colored his striped PJs with just one color of copic, but went over the darker stripes multiple times. And then I HAD to flock that adorable little teddy bear of his. The ribbon on this card is actually from one of the many wonderful gifts we received after Jackson was born, so it is super special to me...but it just matched this card so perfectly I had to use it!I hope you all have a wonderful day, and keep on hopping along to see what Jackie's created for us all today. I'm pretty sure we did NOT choose the same stamp today!! ;-)

7 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love this little guy and his bear. Love the way you colored these guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun challenge! I am going to have to make more monochromatic cards! Your card is adorable, Jana! The gingham ribbon is so pretty on there! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and I love that ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious! Wonderful card Jana, and I LOVE the flock too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!