Friday, January 15, 2010

Stampin' Up! Friday today...

Hey everyone...I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to share this card I made for my very good friend Michelle. She saw it in progress, but I think she liked the final version more than expected. I stamped the santa sleigh first, then added the trees. Next, I stamped the moon with an old circle stamp from big pieces or some such set with versamark, colored some snowy ground with my versamarker, and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Next, I took an empty kaleidacolor pad and inked it up with Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Vintage Violet, Blue Bayou and Brocade Blue (I think) and brayered on the background.I layered this on white to make the moon and snow pop, then put it on a night of navy 5.25" square card base. I added the sliver ribbon by using my slit punch. I'm quite happy with the result!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday, and I hope to see you/chat with you at the Paper Pretties release party tonight starting at 5pm PDT!

5 comments:

  1. I really, really love this card. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...love this! Fabulous card Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo is wonderful, but I think this card is even more gorgeous in real life! I love it!!! Thank you so much, Jana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic job!

    Love it!

    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!