Thursday, October 21, 2010

Have a very Prettie Birthday, Heather!

Today we are celebrating Heather's birthday, Prettie style! We're hopping along with our birthday wishes to our fearless leader! If you didn't get here from Jackie's, then head on back to Cindy's blog so you see all the wonderful Birthday Wishes from the DT.
I used the adorable Dog-Gone Birthday for Heather's card, and paired  him with some Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper. Isn't it sweet?? I love all those cupcakes on there!!
 I colored this little doggie with my copics (lots of E's) and then cut him out with my deckle edge oval nestie. I added a nice big boy wtih some red gingham ribbon.
I also finished off the inside with some more paper and one of the sweet sentiments from this fabulous set (along with the little doggy paw prints!) I hope this has arrived at Heather's today, and that she's enjoying it! Now keep on hopping to Jane's blog to see what gorgeous creation she has for Heather today! And don't forget to leave some birthday love for Heather at the end of the hop!

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable Jana! I love how you colored him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your papers and I love your coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adorable!! love your coloring, papers & fab bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet card! I think that this paper and image are simply perfect for Heather's card! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that a lot - I have been using a lot of cupcake designs of late. You can never have too much cake ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the way you colored this pooch and how perfect to use a cupcake DP to tie into the image theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How perfect is this with the Nook and Pantry?! I gotta steal this idea (since this jumble of patterns scare the beejus out of me!).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!