Sunday, February 06, 2011

MFT WSC5

Happy Sunday everyone. We've got another gorgeous California day here today. I could get used to this weather again...but I know soon enough it will start raining and get chilly again. At least it isn't snow!!


I got a chance to play along with the MFT stamp club challenge, and this week's sketch was fabulous!! I finally got my new little Ladybug PI inky too - which was loads of fun! Isn't she adorable? I think the perfect Valentine for my Julia bug!

I actually mixed patterened papers...I have some Cosmo Cricket Garden variety along with the houndstooth from Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage.  I can't wait to paper piece with that one, it's such a nice small pattern! I colored her in wtih my copic markers, and then used a silver spica pen for her wings. I sponged the edges of her oval layer with some creamy caramel ink. The little I Love You sentiment is from another PI set, I just can't remember which!

I finished off the inside with a sentiment from the ladybug set along with some more dp...I know my little bug will love it!! I'll be back tomorrow with another sample for my February class...don't forget to sign up if you're in the area!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness for sure! Could that paper be any more perfect for a ladybug card?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!