Saturday, March 05, 2011

Another March class sample

Hey everyone, sorry for the long MIA. My husband has been home all week, and you'd THINK that would give ME more free time, but NOOOO, not with my husband. He just managed to find tons of home projects to keep me busy and away from my stamp room! I haven't done ANYTHING since my SFYTT card. :-(


But, on a happy note, I do have another card for my upcoming card class at Memories Live On to share with you, and I hope you'll love it! The class is on Saturday, March 19th from 1-3 in the afternoon here in Cupertino, you can call the store at (408) 446-9901 to sign up. I used 2 different new Pure Innocence stamp sets, along with some great May Arts ribbon (will be in the store soon!) and some flower soft! And of course, some NEW Die-Namics (also coming to the store SOON!)


I colored my little PI and her birdie with my copic markers and then paper pieced her dress. I colored the tree in as well, then added a little flowersoft for some blooms in the tree. I used the grass die-namic as well as the flower trio and leaf trio to accent the front.

For my inside, I used the layered label die along with some more dp to finish off the card. I hope to see you at my class! I'm heading to Sacramento tomorrow for my Copic Certification class...I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! And I hear you about having your hubby underfoot! The dreaded words that I hear when the weekend rolls around are: "I think we should clear...." or "I've been thinking about {whatever} and we should....." I love the "WE" part! LOL!
    Anyway, have a great class! Awesome card you're creating!!! Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the country! I'd come and take your class anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card indeed! Hope you are having a wonderful time at your Copic certification class. Look forward to hearing more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweet goodness -- LOVE her! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!