Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MFTWSC10 - Something's Fishy...

This week's MFT sketch was another great one, and I was so happy to finally ink up my Something's Fishy a la Mode stamp. since I've been fishing with my dad since I was 5 years old, I LOVE the girls fishing stamps!! (remember this old Bella??)

I paired her up with some DeLovely papers...I just love this yellow, pink and green combo...who'd a thunk it? Of course I had to do a little paper piecing, for her top. The rest is all colored with my copics. and don't you just love this saying?? I think when combined with the "Something's fishy" sentiment it's the perfect card for that woman you suspect is pregnant (or probably best if it's confirmed!) LOL!!


And for the inside? I used the AMAZING new doily die (can't remember the name, and of course it's out of stock so I can't even look it up! Dizzy Doily?? Oh, and we do have it over at MLO if you're wanting it!!) I just love that new die...and am busy working it into a card for my April card class.

Speaking of card classes...did you notice my new Page up there? I know have a page dedicated to my classes where I'll post the photos of the projects, along with the dates of upcoming classes for quick and easy reference! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the color combo -- and that you used your pom pom trim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana!!! This is so not a 'fishy' card....smells perfect to me!! Great job on the colouring of the fish, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!