Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maybe I'm back?

Hi all 2 of you (you too mom!) who are still actually out there. When I took a break from blogging almost a year ago I never imagined I'd be gone this long. But...real life catches up and takes over sometimes, but I'm happy to be back here in blogland - at least a little. The good news, I have been creating! The bad news, still not sure I'm ready to commit to regular blogging again, but I'll try.

Here's a fun card I made recently using the MFT weekly sketch and the new A La Mode The Rainbow Will Come (which looks like it's out of stock already!) I used some beautiful new Echo Park papers to piece her umbella, raincoat and boots, and then I added a die cut umbrella on the inside as well!
If you love in the San Jose, CA area and want to make this card, it is one of 4 cards we'll be making at my next class at Memories Live On in Cupertino on April 1st at 2pm. Hope to see you there!! (and you can see ALL the cards we'll be making if you click the Classes link at the top of my blog!)

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Wonderful card--love your paper piecing -- amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you came back with a bang honey, look at this card, it rocks!!!! Hope all is well! Christie came for quick visit and we were talking about you!! All good, don't worry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything about this card, color, images, and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came to you through Moxie Fab and am so glad I did. This is a lovely card and I'm glad to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. I love the bright colors you used. it's SO cheery! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already know how much I love this card and all the others for that class. Love what you did with the sentiment and love the umbrella inside.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable !! = )

    anytime you want to color one of my stamps, just let me know ! = )

    www.the-papernest.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!