Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ride em Cowgirl!

German Phrase of the Day: Ich habe ein termin morgan nach mittag. = I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I guess technically it's at noon, but that's ok. Close enough. I did have an appointment with my regular OB here today, and the baby looked great. My parents got to come along and see him/her swimming around. S/he was wide awake today and quite active. So far, so good. :-)

While I was working on my prettie party projects, I also pulled out one of my Paper Pretties card kits that I hadn't had a chance to do anything with yet and made one up. I really love this Ride em Cowgirl set from MFT, and had fun playing with the supplies Christie had sent in the kit. I didn't look at the sample, just put it together how I thought it would fit. I colored the main image with my SU! markers, which worked pretty well. I might have to send this to my sister-in-law who lives in Texas and went to UT. I think she'll like the longhorn!!

Ok...gonna try to get some rest tonight before my appointment tomorrow. Have a wonderful day everyone!

TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Very neat card!! Glad to hear things are going well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the charm and paper!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!