Thursday, July 17, 2008

Prettie Wednesday Challenge...a bit late!

Ok...I think my brain has taken a vacation and left the rest of me behind because I am really out of it this week! I forgot to post my challenge to all the Prettie Girls (and any of YOU who care to try!) on Wednesday...even though I posted my Prettie project on Tuesday. How sad am I?!? I'll just have to use the preggo excuse I guess! Sorry Pretties!!

I LOVE sketch challenges. To me, it takes the hard part out of designing a card and makes it all so easy! However, I have NEVER created a sketch for someone else to try. In fact...I never sketch out cards...I just start putting together cardstock until I like it. For this sketch, that is in fact what I did...I've already created my card for this challenge, and then I based the sketch on my card! Yeah, a little backwards, but it works for me! :-)

You'll be able to see the creations of all the Prettie Girls (including mine - because my card also includes a prettie peek of a new set that will be available on August 1st!!) in 2 more weeks (July 30th to be exact!)

Speaking of Prettie Peeks...any of you SCS subscribers notice a few peeks our own Prettie girl Jodi snuck into her Dirty Dozen creations this month??? Are you all drooling yet?? See if you can pick out the stamp that I fell so in love with earlier this week! I am busting at the seems wanting to share my latest creations!!!

Ok...I"ll post a card a little later today. Now I need to go make up a stationary set for Julia's teacher's wedding which was like 3 weeks ago now!!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to give this sketch a try, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch!! I hope I can play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper sketch Jana, and how clever of you to combine it with the release...two birds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea!! I love this sketch, thanks Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sketch Jana - I'll try to play tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun sketch... can't wait to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch Jana! Thanks for the shout out on my DD stuff too!!
    HUGS!!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!