Friday, August 01, 2008

Prettie Peek Bugs & Fishes

German Phrae of the Day: Erzaehle mir etwas von dir. = Tell me something about yourself. I used to scuba dive (before child) and hope that my husband and I can start up again after this little one we're growing now has gotten bigger. It's such a wonderful experience to float peacefully through the water watching all the fishes. I love it!

Here's Wade all set to jump in the pool, or perhaps grab his tanks and swim with the fishes! I seem to have just discovered this awesome SU! paper Bali Breeze, but it's perfect with all these new water sets we've got coming out at Paper Pretties tonight! I love how the white polka dot lines look like they could be water reflections. Wade was tons of fun to color, and I just love his towel looking wings (or is it a wing looking towel?) and the mask and snorkel are perfect! I added some crystal effects to his mask to make it a little more real looking...see that shine?

Don't forget, Paper Pretties is releasing 4 stamp sets TONIGHT! Come join the Prettie Girls and stamp in your jammies starting at 8pm Eastern time in the Paper Pretties Party Forum. Charmaine, our wonderful hostess, has some great challenges lined up to get your creative juices flowing, and where you could win fabulous prizes...and of course there will be lots of fun chatter! And who knows, I might even pop in to say a quick Hello.

Supplies: (all supplies from SU! unless noted)
Stamps: Bugs & Fishes by Paper Pretties

CS: Stamper's Select White, Real Red, Taken With Teal, Basic Black, Bali Breeze DSP

Ink: Brilliance black

Acc: Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, blending stumps, word window punch, Bazzill polka dot organdy ribbon

TFL!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you colored Wade! And the shiny goggles are so perfect, adorable card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana he's so cute!! Great job with all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Jana!! The CE on the mask are perfect! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jana! He looks fabulous in those colors! Thanks for sharing him with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana - love him!!! Your coloring and the mask treatment is just perfect...amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too adorable!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!