Monday, February 16, 2009

A quickie Prettie Monday

It's almost 10pm Sunday night...and Jack is NOT happy! Not sure if he's over-tired or what...but this will be a quick post! ;-)

Here's a card I made back in December...and sent one to each of the Prettie Girls as their Christmas card. I so love this Gliding By Sophia...she's one of my favorites!! I colored her with SU! markers and an aquapainter...the cheaters watercoloring method. I then added some liquid applique to her earmuffs and muff, and of course some glitter to her line in the ice. The cardstock all came from the Pretties Boutique...LOVE it!!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday Monday! I know I'll enjoy having dh home to help out after tonight, I'm anticipating a long one.

Supplies: (all supplies from SU! unless noted)
Stamps: Gliding By by Paper Pretties

CS: Watercolor paper, Bazzill cs

Ink: Brilliance black

Acc: SU! markers, aquapainter, liquid applique, sakura glitter pen, dimensionals, slot punch, ribbon.

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Jana! SO sparkly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jana! I love the muff - great texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Jana...hope Jack is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Gorgeous colors, sparkle, and that liquid applique is such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!