Friday, February 27, 2009

A Friday Prettie Peek

I am SOOO excited. We have a new Cooper in town, and he is adorable! I mean, look at this little guy all ready to give you a great big hug! He will be released at Sunday's Stamping In Your Jammies party over at Paper Pretties, along with Bunny Hop Sophia. And...you just might get a peek at the April Sophia Stamp of the Month too! (Don't forget, to get Ballerina Sophia during the month of March, you need to sign up for the Stamp of the Month club today or tomorrow!!
I hadn't made a tall card in quite some time, so I felt it would work well with this little guy. I used some Riding Hood Red for the card base, then some new SU! DSP called Rockability. I thought the cherries worked well with the second half of the sentiment! (BTW: That is the phrase my mother uttered to my little girl last week "a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck"- I just KNOW she's going to love this set!!)
I stamped Cooper on watercolor paper with basic black craft ink and let it dry for a while. Then, I colored him in with my aquapainter and ink pads (just kiwi kiss, old olive, riding hood red, blush blossom and a touch of pretty in pink for his cheeks.)

Wanna see more Prettie Peeks? Well check out these Prettie blogs

Christie
Danielle
Frances
Jackie P
Jackie R
Jessie
Jessica
Jodi

I hope to chat with you at the party on Sunday! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Supplies:
Stamps: by Paper Pretties

CS: watercolor, riding hood red, rockability DSP

Ink: Basic Black Craft
, old olive, kiwi kiss, riding hood red, blush blossom, pretty in pink
Acc: aquapainter, SU! ribbon.

TFL!

8 comments:

  1. So cute Jana!! He's just darling and I love the coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, this is so stinkin' CUTE! I adore that cherry paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually did tell Julia that I loved her that much - usually it is "to the moon and back". But it is pretty hard to explain the bushel and a peck without actually being there. Will be there in another month. Hang in there Jana.
    XO XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Jana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How PERFECT is this! The paper is AWESOME with this sentiment! LOVE your coloring too Jana!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! This is adorable! Great job with this super cute new set!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!