Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LLWWC38: Anything Goes!

Gotta love this - Kim gave us a by this week and the challenge is to create whatever you want!! And since she's using Mermaid La-La, that stamp is 20% off all week!! I just got this cute little Pepper with Cake stamp recently I wanted to ink him up and start playing. I used this week's Sweet Stop Sketch (SSS55) for my layout, and some great dp I got from Frances for my birthday last year.la
I stamped Pepper with Palette Noir ink on an MFT Perfect Panel, then colored him with my copics. I tried to keep this a fairly masculine card, and think it still can be, even with the filligree brads  - don't you?? Perhaps I'll save this for my husband's birthday card later this month. See...I even finished off the inside again!
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to head over to the La-La Land Craft's blog to see all the great samples for today, and to enter YOUR card starring a La-La Land stamp - perhaps you'll win $10 to spend in the La-La Land Crafts boutique!

4 comments:

  1. Love this quirky image and how you have used it on your card. It makes for a fabulous masculine card, but really, anyone would be thrilled to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is too cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv this Jana! Hey, we must shop at the same places! I have those DP's too from a while ago. :) Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just darling and perfect for guys or girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!