Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LLWWC47: black and whtie and something all over!

This week our Luvn Mama has challenged us all to create a black and white card with just one additional color. Now, I'm not sure if that meant even for coloring, but I hope not since I did use some E and R copic colors to color in my image.
I love this Swinging LaLa, she's just so fun!! I pieced her dress with some great Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper, which I also used for the layering. I used some Taken with Teal cs for the scalloped layer behind LaLa, and the rest is just black and white. I hope you'll play along with us this week - you could win a $10 shopping spree in the LaLa Land Boutique if you link up your card featuring a LaLa Land stamp!! How fun is that?!?
And since Mama used Bubble LaLa, she will be 20% off all week long!! Get shoppin' and get stampin'!

8 comments:

  1. How very pretty, Jana! Love the paper piecing. Your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, Lala looks amazing! Love the paperpieced dress and the hints of teal! Also, what a great layout! Perfect for showcasing Lala ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, this is soooooo SWEET! Love your piecing on the images and the over look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Jana! That paper piecing to match the outer dp, looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie looks great in black and white! Paper piecing her dress was a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Jana! Great job! Your paper piecing is amazing and you definitely rocked this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Jana! Great coloring! Love how you colored Lala's hair! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jana! This is super cute :) I just LOVE her checkered dress and your whole layout is just so cute and summery--LOVE IT! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!