Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PWC111: Non traditional Chrismas Colors!

Jackie challenged the Prettie Girls to make a Christmas card using non-traditional Christmas colors this week - how fun!! Be sure to follow along the hop, and if you didn't get here from Jackie's, head on back to the new Paper Pretties blog so you don't miss a thing!! And, you can also participate in this week's challenge and WIN a great stamp...see all the details at the Paper Pretties blog!
I used this adorable snow couple Snowy Snuggles to create my pink and blue card. I also used some fun new glitter dots and the cool antiquing tool! You can check all these things and more in the Prettie boutique. And don't forget our new faster, cheaper shipping!!!
Ok, now keep on hopping to see what Jane's got for you today.

4 comments:

  1. Jana, this is absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the antiquing tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! The soft colors are so pretty -- and love the antiquing technique you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are gorgeous on this card! you are gonna have to show me how to use the antiquing tool. What a pretty effect!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!