Wednesday, July 07, 2010

PWC109: Sketch challenge

Hello my Pretties, I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend (at least you Pretties here in the US!) Jackson and I had fun at a friend's house while Julia and Phil were enjoying the lovely Sierra Nevada Mountains.
This being the first Wednesday of the month, we have another wonderful sketch challenge for you all from Frances - and it's another great one!! I love it when we have some fun angles on our cards! Don't forget we're hopping as usual, so you should have arrived here from Jackie's blog, if not head on back to Frances to start off! I used the super fun Home Sweet Home stamp set, I love this townhouse/apartment house image! I colored it with copics as usual and then used some basic grey paper for the dp.
Don't forget about the awesome sale going on at Paper Pretties right now - with many stamps at 40-50% off, it's a great deal!!! And don't forget the awesome new shipping rates:


For U.S. orders....flat rate of $5 for all orders up to $49.99.  Free Shipping for all orders $50 and over
For Canada orders...flat rate of $7 for all orders up to $69.99.  Free Shipping for all orders $70 and over
All other International orders...flat rate of $13

Now head on over to Jane's place to see what she's created for us all today...I'll race ya!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! I love that the dp coordinates with the cobblestone sidewalk. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is soo cute! I love this sketch and your scallopy pieces on there--LOVE IT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty, Jana! Love the dp and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your name listed on Jackie's blog so I had to come over and see what's kicking with you. I've missed you on the MFT threads but I see you're still creating. Love your card babe, hope to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp choice along with paper and scallops. H-m-m-m I am thinking of Lakeshore Restaurant right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card!! Like what you did with the sketch. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!