Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MFT WSC - Christmas PI's

Good morning everyone! I have my MFT WSC challenge card for you today, a Christmas card featuring the wonderful Pure Innocence line. I chose Wyatt Just Chillin'. I had another tag ready to add an image to, and thought I could use that to make a card. It was pretty fast and easy once I colored Wyatt in and cut him out.

I went very simple, added a button and sentiment flag to the tag, and a big fat bow to the card. This one has already been mailed to my younger cousin from my folks. WOOHOO!! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great shading with the Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I love that big striped ribbon, too. So lucious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana!!! This is freakin' darling! I love the ribbon and your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated thanks from MoM, hoping that our nephew Daniel enjoyed getting it from California! I certainly didn't have time to read your blog while we were there with our beautiful grandchildren. What a wonderful visit with you all! X's and O's to you and the best to all for 2011.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!