Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Prettie Small Wednesday

2 weeks ago, Frances challenged us all to make Artist Trading cards. I really don't like making ATC's, because there's just not much space to work with, and that means everything you do has to be exactly perfect, or it won't work. You can't just add some ribbon and voila, it's great! Making this ATC actually took me twice as long as a normal card does...sad, isn't it?I love this Bunny Slippers stamp, and am so excited that she's now available in RUBBAH (starting at tonight's party!!) Doesn't she just look so cute all fuzzed up with my new Doodlebug flock? It's just so much fun to play with, and I now have so many great colors I can flock EVERYTHING! :-)

Be sure to come check out the party tonight. I'll be a little late as Julia's dance class doesn't end until almost 5, then I've got to get her changed into soccer clothes and ready for her dad to pick up for practice which starts at 5:15. But...can't wait to chat with you all there!!!

I hear the cries of my little one now...so off to feed him yet again! Chat with you all soon!!

4 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!