Monday, April 20, 2009

Prettie Splish Splash

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. We had a pretty relaxing one here, which included a birthday dinner out on Saturday withOUT children, and with other adults at a favorite restaurant of mine, La Fondue! It ain't cheap, but I'm worth it...especially since that is all I asked for for my birthday. :-)Danielle does such an awesome job with our weekly challenges, and this past week's was no exception! I love the sketch she came up with, and used it for this Monday's card. Don't you just love our latest little Sophia? Right now, I would love to be diving into a nice cool pool. It was hot in San Jose, and our house is still sweltering at 9:30 at night! You can get this little cutie in May if you sign up for our Stamp of the Month club before the end of this month...otherwise you'll have to wait until June 1st.I colored Splish Splash Sophia with my SU! markers and an aquapainter and ink pads. Then, I added some Spica glitter pen to the water droplets so they would sparkle. Everything else is pretty self-explanatory!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!