Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feeling homesick...

I normally don't pay attention to banner ads or other things because I've been web surfing so long I've developed banner blindness...but today I just saw the word "Acadia" on my Windows Live Messenger window and had to click. I got this BEAUTIFUL video set to some lovely music that has me really missing my home state, and this incredibly beautiful national park. For some soothing beauty, click the link below (and be patient through the ad...sorry!)

Fall Beauty: Seasonal change in Maine
Fall Beauty: Seasonal change in Maine


Hope you all are having a wonderful morning! (and I have a card coming next!)

TFL!
-Jana

1 comment:

  1. Oh you should see the colors now! It's really beautiful but will be gone very soon! Do you have pretty color over there?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!