Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween, almost!

German Phrase of the Day: Guten Appetit! = Enjoy your meal! This is what is set by every waitperson when you are served a meal...so it is a phrase I learned pretty early (and you can use this phrase tonight when getting dinner for your husband Adelina!)

Today's card was sent to my by my stamping friend Yvette. I LOVE this card. I have a little black cat...so I was really tempted to buy this set. Somehow, I refrained! But I just love the colors she used, and the whole layout of the card. It's one of my favorite Halloween cards!

Yvette is my Swap Sister this month for our Diva's group. I love doing our monthly "Sister Swap" with Diva's because it's a way to get mail over here :-) and a fun way to stay in touch with this awesome group of ladies! And they don't even mind paying the extra postage to ship stuff all the way over to me! They're all awesome!!! In the next few days I'll be showing you the projects I made for Yvette...as hopefully they will have finally arrived!

Here on the detail photo you can see how Yvette didn't adhere the tail down on the kitty, so it stands out a little bit. I just love that!!!

Have a wonderful Day Before Halloween everyone!

TFL!
-Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!