Monday, July 20, 2009

Howdy Prettie Peeps!

Howdy folks...hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are now fully recovered!
Today's card uses a technique that the amazing Frances used on a card she sent me...and I just had to copy her!! It's called the Bandanna technique, and I think it turned out fabulous!

Of course I had to use our little Howdy Girlfriend Sophia in her fabulous boots. I used some denim designer paper I picked up at a local stationary store, and stamped the SU! paisly background on it, which I then added all the fun white dots to. The brads are from the Target $pot, and the gingham ribbon is SU! I paper pieced Sophia's skirt and hat with the denim paper also, and colored the rest with copics.Hope you all have a wonderful day! Be back on Wednesday with the latest Pretties Wednesday challenge - a great sketch from Jessie!!

5 comments:

  1. glad you liked my card and the technique it is fun ... love your card too ... Sophia is perfect for this technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great!!! That dp looks awesome all dolled up - great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute and the DP goes so well with the design
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute! Love the denim/bandana look! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!