Friday, July 31, 2009

SU! Friday

Another friday, another Stampin' Up! project. this time I used the Level 3 hostess bundle Lovely Flowers. this card is about as simple as they come...it's just Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Pale Plum and some dsp from the bundle along with the ribbon, and the sentiment (also from the bundle) stamped in Razzleberry ink. I made another version of this card using the rub-ons so the sentiment was white which also looked great.
I'll be back tomorrow with another Prettie Peek, and don't forget the SIYJ party tomorrow night!!!

2 comments:

  1. simple yet so pretty love it
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, I really like how you let that gorgeous designer paper be the focal point for your design! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!