Friday, July 03, 2009

SU! Friday

Ok...so I'm trying to do a little more blogging now that Jack is officially 9 months old. Not that I have much more time, but I have gotten several SU! cards made lately that I want to show off...so I thought I'd try to blog on Fridays now too for my SU! stuff.This first card is my mom's birthday card. Of course, I'm so behind I haven't even mailed it yet, and her birthday was 2 weeks ago!!! It's a super simple card made using the Lovely Flowers bundle level 3 hostess set. This paper is just so scrumptious!!! I used the new in colors, Rich Razzleberry , Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry, then just cut out part of the wonderful dsp, added a little dazzling diamonds to the flower centers, and tied on some ribbon. It was truly that easy. Inside, I have stamped a happy birthday sentiment.If you're interested in more information about how you can earn the products shown here for free, send me an email, or contact your local SU! demonstrator!

Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jana! LOVE the addition of the Dazzling Diamonds in the center of the flowers! Awesome idea to do a SU! Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!! Love that you added the glitter, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!