Monday, July 13, 2009

Happily Ever After

Well...moving day is almost upon us...and I still have a ton of packing to do so this will be brief!
Here's a quick little card I put together yesterday before I packed up all my craft stuff. I had colored the Sophia earlier, as I wanted to use some of the new in-colors on her (well, at least the new razzleberry - my favorite!!) She's mostly done with copics (amazing what you can do even with just a few colors, isn't it??) with just the SU! razzleberry marker for her shirt, and a few others for her book. She's the August Stamp of the Month...read here to see how you can get her delivered directly to her door, along with a new Sophia every month!!!
The card base is Night of Navy with a cuddlebugged layer of Bermuda Bay on top. The main image was cut with my nesties and layered on a scalloped oval of Razzleberry, and I used the new Razzleberry ribbon along wtih my nestie'd greeting. Pretty quick card, huh??

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!