Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prettie Hoppin Birthday Party

It's Jessica's Birthday today, and we're all celebrating Prettie Style with a Birthday Hop! Since I just got moved into my new house with a pool, I figured I should turn this into a pool party for Jess, so she can make a real splash on her birthday!! Of course, she's moving today (Crazy girl!!!) so she could probably use some relaxing right now!!

Today's hop started at Christie's (our illustrious Prettie Mama!) and so you should have arrived here from Jackie R (who I get to meet tomorrow!!) If not...please go back to see all the fun stuff our girls made today!I used Make a Splash Sophia and my Nana's Nursery girl paper stack for this awesome new sketch from Danielle (check today's challenge thread for deets on this one!!) and colored her in with markers. The baubles are some more ob my robin's nest ones...I'm loving these now!

Be sure to hop on over to Jodi's blog for your daily dose of Caffeine, and a killer card I'm sure! And at the end, be sure to stop by and give Jessica some birthday love!!!

7 comments:

  1. this card is just too cute love the little bling and the coloring
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love that dp!! Such a fun card!! Happy travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is SOOO cute, Jana! I LOVE this and love what you wrote about it too, hee hee. Well, you'll just have to have a REAL prettie pool party one day so we can all meet ;) Whatcha think?! Thank you SO much for the beautiful birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tuly a bigger woman than I am Jana - from looking at your blog its like you never missed a beat with moving and travela and everything! Great job on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jana!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fabulous job on this card Jana! Love the dp and your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!