Saturday, August 01, 2009

Prettie Peek - Tonight's the Night!

Another Prettie Peek today using the fun new accessory set for Make a Splash called Summer Fun! There are so many images and sentiments in this set to mix and match...the possibilities are endless!!
This little wading pool is so adorable...I love the polka dots on it. For this card, I used a challenge sketch from Danielle (LOVE her weekly challenges, don't you?!) for the layout, and got to work. The paper is the new Razzleberry Lemonade and SU! in colors, and the markers are SU! as well. I cut out Sophia and her splash separately, then mounted them both on top of the wading pool. I love the 3D effect that gives, even when NOT using pop dots!
This sentiment is perfect for an encouragement card...I think thiw would be great for Julia after the swim lessons she took this summer since she did such a great job!

Be sure to come to the Party Forum tonight at 8pm EST to join the fun as we launch the 2 new sets plus Aloha Sophia and reveal the September Stamp of the Month!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!