Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Prettie Wednesday Scrapling

This week's challenge came from Frances and is to make a scrapling project, using scraps from other projects. The challenging part is the main part can't be wider than 2.5" So...I decided to make a bookmark!This little bookmark uses the new Summer Fun set and some Stampin' Up in colors for '09-'10. I love the beach ball and thought it would be the perfect bookmark for a fun summer book. Of course, this summer I finally got to read the 4th Twilight book - guess a beach ball works for part of that book, right??

Be sure to go see what all the other Pretties have come up with for their Scrapling this week, and we'll be back next Wednesday with a fabulous sketch from Jules!

3 comments:

  1. Neat idea Jana! A bookmark is perfect for this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another smart person!! Great idea for the bookmark! Totally cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!