Monday, August 10, 2009

SIYJ Buttons, buttons, buttons!

Another of the challenges from the last Paper Pretties Stamping In Your Jammies release party was to create a card using using only buttons for embellishments. Now...I made this card back while I was still home, and it was made while pulling things out of boxes, packing to leave for New Jersey, and other general chaos...I was actually shocked I found my buttons in all the boxes!!

For this card I used the newly released Every Day Picnic set which I just LOVE. I am a true wine lover, and for many years have gone on special girls' weekend trips with friends to go wine tasting. It's been a while since I've been able to do that, but I'm looking forward to the day when we can resume the tradition, and I can go wine tasting with some girlfriends again!!! In the meantime, i have this fabulous stamp set to create cards for those friends.I colored this image with my SU markers, then cut it out with one of my label nesties. I sponged the edges to give it some oomph...then attached it to the card. I love the buttons with this set, it's all kinda homey!Come back on Wednesday for my last post from the road...we fly home on Thursday!!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!