Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hapy Birthday Jackie!!!

It's another Prettie Birthday, this time for Jackie, our wonderful New Jersey Girl! Jackie is such a wonderful, sweet person...I was so excited to finally meet her last month when I was in New Jersey visiting family. I have now met 3 of the Pretties...can't wait to meet the rest!!For Jackie's birthday I have a lovely picnic for her, with a wonderful bottle of Sauvignon Blanc - perfect for enjoying at the beach with some grapes, cheese and crackers. MMmmmm - makes me want to go pop a cork right now! :-) I used the fabulous new Everyday Picnic set that was just released on August 1st. I love this new set, and was excited to use it for Jackie's card!
You should have arrived here from Officer Jacque's blog, but if not hop on back there to see what she's cooked up. And if you did arrive from her spot, then head on under to Frances, our StampOwl to see what fabulous creations she's devised this time. And when you're done, be sure to leave some birthday Love for our wonderful Jackie!!

Happy Birthday Jackie...sending many hugs your way Chickie!!

4 comments:

  1. Jana! Huge hugs girl! Thank you for the birthday wishes! Wow I think that basket looks good enough to eat! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jana!! Hope you had a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!