Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas La-La

A quick post to say Merry Christmas Eve everyone!e Here's a card I made a few weeks back for one of teh LaLa Land challenges. LaLa Land Crafts is a new stamp company founded by a local friend of mine, with some very sweet stamps! You should definitely check them out.The challenge for this card was to use punches, which I did to create the Pointsettia accent. Isn't she just adorable? I love how this card turned out with the embossed background and the punched flower...and of course cute little LaLa herself!! I even added some liquid applique and glitter to the furry areas of Lala's outfit for some extra dimension and sparkle!!Have a wonderful day today everyone, hopefully all the work is done and you can just sit back and relax (now if only that were true for me!)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love all the poinsettias with La La!!! Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas. Look forward to seeing you again next week, too!

    Hugs,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, I just have to tell you again how much I LOVE your card!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!