Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Rudolph!

Merry Christmas! We're here in Florida enjoying a warm Christmas with my parents this year, but I wanted to share one last Christmas project with you all today. Here is a photo of the 24 little Reindeer I made using SU! sizzex dies and punches. Cute aren't they? I got the instructions for them from from Stamping Inspirations here. Look around her blog, she has some of the most inventive punch and die cut art I've seen, and she shares instructions!!!I made one of these for each of Julia's classmates (and her teachers) as well as 2 siblings of her classmates. I was actually surprised I got them all done!!

I've also officially resigned from Stampin' Up! so I won't be doing any more SU! Friday posts, but you'll certainly still see plenty of SU! stuff on my blog since I will always love their products, and now my former downline will be my supplier, er...demonstrator! :-D

Have a wonderful Christmas wherever you are, and I'll be back soon with more pretties to share!

2 comments:

  1. Your Rudolphs turned out great! Funny that we posted ours right about at the same time! :) Merry Christmas to you!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Rudolphs!! It was so hard for me to leave SU but a huge relief at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!