Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prettie Wednesday Valentine

Well, it's almost Christmas. Done with your shopping? Me neither! I did get most of the presents wrapped though, and am now writing this from my folks place in Florida! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

As always, we're hopping for the challenge, so head back to Julie's blog so you don't miss any fun. This week's challenge was issued by...ME! I want you all to make a valentine without using ANY red or pink!!! That means Sophia can't be wearing red or pink either!!!! (you can only use pink on her cheeks if you like!) I'd love for you to play along with us. Just upload your creations to the paper pretties weekly challenge gallery, and you could win a $15 gift certificate to the Pretties Boutique. Cool, huh??I made this tall card with our sweet little Cooper with his Beary Best Friend. This is a perfect card for my sweet little man Jackson. And there is no pink or red anywhere, but I do like the saffron heart under the sentiment - thanks for the wonderful idea Michelle!!

Now, hop along to see what Jackie has for us all, and get to work on those Valentines in between wrapping presents and cooking that Christmas dinner! :-)

5 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!