Monday, January 03, 2011

I'm teaching again!! and with MFT Stamps!!!

Hi everyone, I'm so excited to tell you that I'm going to be teaching some fun card classes at my LSS, Memories Live On starting this month. My very first class will be Sunday, January 16th from 2-4pm and it will focus on Paper Piecing using the Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things - which MLO is now carrying!!! Below is one of the 3 cards we'll be making.


This first card is a more simple paper piecing project, which just one layer of piecing needed. I made a simple faux-quilt background, and edded a fun banner for the sentiment. This Bo Bunny paper is fabulous for paper piecing because it is not too heavy!

I colored her in with my copics (I'll have some with my at the class, but if you have your own please bring them, or any other favorite coloring medium!) You'll also want to be sure to have a good, sharp pair of pointy scissors (Cutter Bee or Honey Bee scissors work great, and they have them at MLO if you don't have a pair already!)

Of course we'll also finish of the inside of the cards - to give them a more professional look!

To sign up for the class, call Memories Live on at (408) 446-9901, and tell them you want to attend the Paper Piecing 101 class with Jana. Space is limited, so call soon!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!