Monday, January 03, 2011

New Marci and Luka stamps coming to you!

Hello everyone, I'm back from my "mini-vacation"! I took a couple weeks off from crafting and blogging while I had my family here, and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!! The exciting news for today is that LaLa Land has 3 new Marcis and 1 new Luka for you! I LOVE these new images, and know you will too. They're available right now as digi images, but will be coming soon in rubber, don't you worry!!
Today I have a sweet card with the adorable new Darling Marci. Isn't she just the cutest? I love her sassy new short hair! I colored her with my Copics, using a Spica glitter pen for her ribbon/bow.
I used some adorable new Memory Box papers for the background and the heart, and some SU! cardstock for the solids. I love her sitting on this ribbon on top of a heart, and the faux crochet edge Die-Namic from MFT at the top does a great job of keeping her contained.

Head on over to the LaLa Land blog to see and get ALL the new images! I'll be back soon with more!!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!