Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TCP Tuesday 143, have a Heart!

I was excited to see this week's TCP Tuesday challenge (still need to go back and do the previous 2 - where does all the time go?!?) because I just got this ADORABLE new heart hugging bear, Bear Hugs from their new release! He is just adorable, and the sentiments that come with him are perfect!


As usual, I didn't color him in much, just added a little highlighting and shadows. I did paper piece his tummy, ears, and heart to add some color though.  For once, I didn't have a sketch to use, and just kinda played around with the layout - I like it! Of course, having just bought the Glee Love Songs disk from Target (I'll admit it, I'm a closet Gleek!) I couldn't help but sing the song as I stamped the sentiment  - it's always been a favorite of mine from when I was a child and my brother and I would sing the 2 parts together.


I hope you all have a great day, and I'll be back tomorrow with another LaLa Land cutie for you all!

2 comments:

  1. This bear is so cute, too! The shading and paper piecing on him is perfect-- great choice of paper! :) The sentiments on this are so adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!