Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bleached flowers

German phrase of the day: Heute scheint die Sonne = Today the sun is shining.

**Quick update - heading home tonight, Italy has been great (amazing food!!) but we're glad to be heading home, I'll try to post a good update about the trip tomorow after I've had a chance to process it all! :-)

I really liked this card, and it was super easy. I stamped on the black cs with bleach, then after it dried I brayered ink on from my celebration kaleidacolor pad. How simple is that???

For the center flower, I colored with markers on the rubber... only orange and pink passion. The base is only orange, and I used the tangerine grosgrain ribbon.

Hope you all are enjoying these oldies but goodies. I'll be back soon!

TFL!
-Jana

5 comments:

  1. WOW! YOu have been to Italy. I have always wanted to go there. Since I have a horrid fear if flying I will probably never go.
    I hope that you had lots of fun. I like your card very much. I have never tried using the stamp technique that you have used. Love it!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, brayering over the bleached image, great idea! The bright colours against the black look stunning, thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried the brayering over the bleach - yet something else to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice new technique for me to try...
    Lucky girl...ITALY!!!!TFS that card

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!