Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kindred Spirits now available!

Run, don't walk, to GinaK Designs to order YOUR Kindred Spirit! These incredible new stamps are so very cool...there are 4 super moms to choose from, and the 4 other stamps you saw yesterday on your Journey. Wasn't that fun to see all the different designs everyone came up with for these 8 stamps? I really enjoyed seeing everyone's creations - and you should go back to visit everyone today as well since there will be MORE lovely samples for you to see! Oh...and don't forget the awesome sentiment set that goes with them!!

Today, Maria is on a background from Webster's Pages. I like how the stripes are going the same direction that she is...adds an extra level of movement! I made the photo corners using my 3/4" and my 1 3/8" square punches, since I still haven't bothered to replace my photo corner punch, and at this point I probably won't until after we've moved back to the US this summer. I colored Maria in with my aquapainter and watercolor crayons using Really Rust for her leotard and boots, mellow moss for her cape, and close to cocoa for her skin. She could even be me when I have a really good tan! ;-)

Supplies: (all supplies from Paper Pretties unless noted)
Stamps: Super Mom Maria Kindred Spirit from GinaK Designs

CS: stamper's select white, really rust, Webster's Pages patterned paper

Ink: brilliance graphite black
Acc: SU! watercolor crayons, aquapainter, square punches, artichoke grosgrain ribbon

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for leaving me some love!